Monday 21 December 2009

Brittany


I have to say I am saddened by the death of Brittany Murphy.

I know people die all the time, famous or not and I am certainly not about to 'hype it up' or anything like that.

I initially could not understand why a seemingly healthy 32 year old would die from expected cardiac arrest. I immediately felt guilty for not looking after my own body better. Life is fragile and I have been given a healthy body that I am putting to much strain on by being overweight.

I liked Brittany Murphy as in actress, initially in Clueless which I saw at about age 15.

I don't know if there were other factors involved as the rumors begin to circulate, apprently she had flu like symptoms and had been vomiting. Who knows. Either way it serves as a reminder that life is fragile and we must look after ourselves.


No comments: