Saturday 5 June 2010

stuck. in. a. rut.

I am so tired of being stuck in this rut. I have hovered around the 12/13lbs loss mark for....let me see..well April 3rd I hit 13lbs loss and today I am at 12.6 loss. I feel like I am going nowhere. I have, really, one official weigh in left and I feel like giving up. Almost like what will one more week help me to achieve?

This week I don't know what I did wrong. I really don't. I only went to the gym once but stuck to my points. I just don't know what I have to do anymore to lose this weight and I'm sick and tired of it. I lost 0.2lbs. Really? I mean, what's the point?

I did get my 16 week charm - here you get a kind of 'staying power' charm. This almost made me feel worse. 16 weeks and only 12.6lbs loss. I'm bitterly disapointed. This is not where I expected to be, and with a little over 3 weeks until we fly home, it has hit me. This isn't what I wanted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you not get your charm? If its a 16 week charm surely everyone who has been there for 16 weeks gets one?

It'll be interested if things change when you come back to the UK. Will you do USA or UK plan? Do you think you'll be able to go to meetings?

Kit said...

it says I DID get my charm..I think I am sticking with USA plan for now.