Sunday 30 May 2010

Sigh,



Went to WI this week and put on 0.6lbs. To be honest I probably deserved worse after last weekend drinking 9 million full fat cokes and eating like 11 pound cake slices. Add that together with a couple of days without tracking - one because I went straight from school to see Wicked the musical, and was out of the house from 6am to 11pm straight.

I know, I know, I can't expect results when being half assed. I'm so over being stuck around the 12 - 13lb loss. I feel like I'm failing all over again.

All I can do is keep trying. Busy week this week with my Kindergarten classes graduation plus getting cleaned up for the end of school. I have 2 official weigh ins left, until my monthly pass runs out and no point really renewing it as we will be in Seattle and then have only one week before we fly home.

Here is a pic of me at a Baby Shower this week, I thought I actually looked thinner. Disappointing when the scales don't match but I have no one to blame but me.



Also looking for some new vegetarian recipes as I am BORED of my current routine. And preferably cheap as possible. Any ideas?

No comments: