Saturday 18 July 2009

weigh in 4


Start Weight 237lbs BMI 38.2

Weigh in 1 June 27th 234.2lbs BMI 37.8 loss 2.8lbs

Weigh in 2 July 3rd
233.8 lbs loss 0.4lbs

Weigh in 3 July 10th
235.4lbs Gain 1.6lbs

Weigh in 4 July 18th 234.6lbs Loss 0.8lbs

Total loss 2.4 lbs

Not a biggie but glad the numbers are going down. It has been not quite as much eating out but with my parents offering to pay all the time, I have found it hard to refuse.

I have not counted points but I have def not over eaten. I'm disappointed I haven't had the determination I wanted to get through this few weeks while I have my family here but truthfully I'm glad this week was a loss of some sort.

I still have that overall determination but the situations I'm in are not making it easy. All the Cadbury's has been shared and eaten so at least that is done and dusted!

This week will see my birthday and a two night trip to the beach so here we go again!

No comments: