Sunday 8 November 2009

The road is long....


This week I put on 1.4lbs.

Do I know why, I hear you ask?

Uh yes

Did I write anything down? Nope

Did I exercise? Nope

Did I eat out more than once? Yep

Did I get teary looking at rolls of fat in the changing room? Yep

You know guys, I am starting to think that I don't have it in me.

The week begins and I literally forget or neglect what I am supposed to be doing.

I know, it is all on me. My responsibility. My decisions.

I will keep trying. I have to keep trying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you CAN do this. Would you like me to post some trackers to you?

donnyprincess said...

You can do it!
Dont lose heart or give up!
Start each day fresh, plan in advance and write everything down.
And if you cant do loads of exercise just go for a short walk, the fresh air will help and youll feel like you've done a little bit.
xxx