Saturday 31 October 2009

sweets for my sweet....

Long time no blog...when I'm not home sick all day I kinda didn't get time.

I have to be honest I don't think I wrote down any food or points but I felt like I had a good grasp on how much I was eating. Not good enough, I know. I felt like I had a lot to cope with this week. I'm just glad I MADE it through the week. I am feeling much better, still some phlegm on my chest which surfaces every now and then.

So I weighed and lost 0.8lbs. I'm glad my scales are that accurate! Almost a lb anyways! I'm ok with that. Hopefully now I am feeling better I can get back to the exercise. Down is better than up.

Today we went to see 'Where the Wild Things Are' at the mall, in the IMAX theater. I was realy impressed with the quality of IMAX and the movie was cool - an interesting take on the book with is about 10 sentences long. I like that it is kinda someones interpretation.


Today is halloween - something, growing up in a christian home in the UK, I have never celebrated. Here it is definitely viewed differently and christians do celebrate it. The dress up thing is different, kids and adults dress up as anything really, not just something scary or ghostly.

On going to pay the rent check today in our apartment office, I was given this. MMMM!




No comments: