1.4lbs on. I was quite surprised it was that much. I am very down about it but have to be analytical to figure out what to do next.
1. It is that time of the month approaching
2. Ate too many pastries at a French Bakery - but that was a week ago.
3. One or two days I didn't track just counted in my head.
4. Didn't make it to the gym once this week. Did just dance on the wii though.
5. My week had been completely chaotic and exhausting and a complete whirlwind.
6.I'm not happy with how slow my weight loss is at average 1lb a week.
what to do?