Friday 22 January 2010

another lesson learned - fruit


So all this week I have been mixing in half a cup of blueberries to my oatmeal (porridge) for breakfast I have haven't been hungry at all until lunch.

Well today i was rushed and thought 'Oh I will just eat the oatmeal. It won't make a difference.'

I was hungry within about 2 hours. Like noticeably hungry.

WW has a list of filling foods to help you stay fuller longer. This was actually the topic of my first class. I guess they know what they are talking about!! Seems funny how some little blueberries can make a difference to my hunger. I only use 0.5 worth. But they really did.

I am so nervous about WI - I don't know why. I have been good. Stuck to points. Have not used many flex points - I think maybe 3? I just don't have that good feeling. Here's hoping I am proved wrong tomorrow at weigh in.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

You and I are on the same journey, with about the same amount of weight to lose (and just a 5lb difference in starting weight). Good Luck to you!!! You can follow my journey at www.justrhiz.blogspot.com