Sunday 17 January 2010

so far so good

Hello people. First of all let me say thank you all for stopping by, it is so nice to see the variety of locations of my readers. I would love to hear from you - please feel free to leave me a comment!

I think I have been going pretty well though it has only been 2 days.

I have made two great dinners - veggie chili and baked ziti - ziti is a type of pasta - like pasta tubes I guess. It was yummmy!

I am loving yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, a little granola (it is pretty pointy) and a little honey. Had it for breakfast today and it kept me full for almost 4 hours! Yay. Here it is.




It is interesting how points compare to the UK - for example a glass of skim milk is 3 points - the fiber part seems to play a huge role in making something low points.

I am still stressing about the '35 points' a week for eating out or if you go over your daily allowance it deducts from them. I have heard varied opinions about them on the WW - some people use them all the time, some people use half, some use them as and when they have a big event or eat out. I feel really uncertain about quite what to do about them.

Yay for Martin Luther King Day - I get to have a bank holiday of sorts and no school. Also next Monday is a work day so yay for that too.

I am feeling a little down - I worked out that if I lost 2lb a week until the end of school (June) I will still only have lost around half what I need to. I know when I did this before successfully I tended to have a higher loss followed by a lower loss and so on...I guess I am mad at myself but at least I am channeling that into doing something about it. I'm here to stay.

No comments: