Sunday 18 October 2009

Fight for this love

Well here I am trying to stick to my promises...

Today has been a washout but for once NOT ww wise!

Last night our neighbors had the loudest party ever. I could hear whole conversations and the music was THUMPING. Til 3am. As a result I slept til 1pm which I hate. I feel like it is wasted time. I really needed a full long sleep. I feel worse again today with the whole flu like feelings - but I don't have a fever or high temperature. Just complete fatigue and weakness. I feel very down about it all and I just want to feel better.

Was hoping to go for a walk today but don't know if that will be good or detrimental. Finally we are getting crisp autumn air, but I think it will heat up again this week. Shame. I like the cool air.

I had planned to just catch up on tv online - I have to say I'm enjoying watching the X factor, strictly, Merlin and I also hadn't watched this weeks Gossip Girl - very unusal for me and shows how tired I have been. I have watched some and I am still working on it...

So far I have eaten an egg sarnie (cooked in microwave), toast with nutella and a cereal bar...hmm doesn't sound too healthy written down.

I'm hoping to make up some ratatouille which will consist of onion, mushrooms, courgette, peppers and chopped tomatoes - and I am also adding kidney beans for protein. Hopefully I will feel well enough to make it. I have never made it before!



I still haven't eaten meat since we stopped...

See you tomorrow...

No comments: