Saturday 20 February 2010

weigh in 5


I only lost 0.8lbs today. Bit disappointed as didn't weigh in last week.

Total loss 7.4lbs so at least i hit the 'half a stone mark' for all you Brits.

I guess if I was on track for my goal of 2lbs a week I would have lost 10lbs by now. Already feel like that goal is not reachable.

So, I hear you ask, what am I gonna do to ensure a better loss next week? Here are my thoughts:

* I'm going to try to stay away from the flipping weeky points allowance they have here in the USA that are 'there if you need them' - a whopping 35 points a week for eating out or little extras. I tend to be more relaxed about having that extra hot chocolate at night and using those points. This week I used 14.5 of them, but 10 of these were on last Saturday when I treated myself to what I wanted but pointed everything, going over into the weekly points. If I was doing the plan in the UK I would not have these points and would not expect to lose if I ate 35 points extra a week (or equivalent)

* I need to be at the gym more - I only went once this week earning 3 activity points. I'm going to aim for 3 times a week and plan this out so I don't just go home. Work is so draining lately but no excuses I need to make the most of it.

* Drink more water - I do try with my water but could be doing better for sure.

* measure food - don't guess! I was a bit lax with this!

* lastly - and I put is last as it will be the hardest - not eating crap on a Saturday after weigh in - I have to get out of this mentality - I just don't know how to do it!

In other news my leader Amy has had to step down for a while due to back problems but I liked our new leader Melanie - who I believe takes a different meeting also - a lot.
ps the pics of me are of my new hair style...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the coming week Katie, it looks like you've got plans sorted. Your hair cut is lovely :o)