Sunday 21 February 2010

Why am I doing this? A reminder...


I feel like I need to write down for myself all and any reasons I can think of for this journey to motivate me.

1. Health. Sometimes I feel like I neglect this one in my mind - I always focus on wanting to look good but I know deep down that health is the number one reason to be doing this. I've been blessed with a healthy body and have a responsibility to take care of it.

2. I want to look good. (haha) I know my husband loves me for who I am but I still feel like I can give him better :-)

3. I want to arrive home in London in June and have people notice that I've made a change. I always feel like I stand out like a sore thumb on both sides of my family.

4. Right now our trip to San Francisco in April and our trip to Seattle in June are both great motivators.


No comments: