Monday 29 June 2009

I'm so excited..and I just can't hide it...!


I just can't get over how excited I feel about being on this journey again. It's weird! I just...feel different. Like my heart is really in it. The only time I ever felt like this before was losing weight for my wedding in 2002.

I hope that my feelings are a good sign. I know I won't always feel like this. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, like something great is going to happen. I don't feel down anymore. I don't feel like I'm doing this half heatedly.

I would like to bottle this feeling up as I know it will get harder. It just doesn't feel like a chore right now.

The next few weeks will be hard as my parents will be here on holiday for almost 4 weeks. I'm not sure how I am going to deal with the eating part of this e.g eating out. Also my birthday is coming up in July. Any tips? I don't want to backslide.

2 comments:

Lacquer Lane {The Blog} said...

I felt this way to when i started WW....I've tried all the diets and i had tried WW a few years ago but guess my heart wasn't really in it this is the longest I've gone on a Diet which is 8 weeks and i haven't faltered yet..I've stuck to it religiously and my determination is still here, so good luck Kit.

Anonymous said...

Well done!!! I'm glad you feel this way. If I were you I would save points when you can (up to 4 a day) and then use them when you need to :o)