Sunday 28 June 2009


Well the cookout went well, I was able to sneak a look at the hot dog and buns packages and work out the points. The pic above is before we left - Daniel had to work.

I ate 2 hot dogs in buns, some fruit (someone put a tray of fruit right where I was sitting) and birthday cake. All pointed.

Today has been pretty regular. Did the laundry at Amy's (we don't have a washer/dryer in our apartment) Amy brought back some Chinese (chicken, broccoli and brown rice) from a Chinese restaurant that prides itself in healthy cooking - no additives etc. I only ate half of it and saved half for Daniel.

I have been pretty wiped out so napping this afternoon and consequently have 14 points left at 8.30pm. I also didn't get up until 11am so that explains it also.

Have a great ww week.

No comments: